Anthesis is tackling the worlds greatest challenges by offering an unrivalled spread of sustainability services to help you achieve your goals and have an impact on the sustainability and climate change!
Annual Salary: €40,000 to €45,000 EUR.
Remote for European residents only.
Timezone: Europe (GMT – GMT+4).
As a Product Owner:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end launch of Software as a Service (SaaS) products, driving products and features from concept to launch.
- Gather requirements from target users, product owners, account managers, and other stakeholders.
- Create user personas, user stories, epics, site maps, and workflows based on requirements.
- Collaborate with the Anthesis technical team, including the technical lead, scrum master, software developers, and design/user experience.
- Work in an Agile (Scrum) environment, continuously reviewing project needs, refining priorities, outlining milestones and deliverables, and identifying opportunities and risks.
- Develop, own, and execute the product roadmap.
- Work with the UX designer to define the user experience.
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of users and technology.
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product development performance to evaluate project priorities.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have a BA or MBA Degree or industry equivalent.
- Have 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Product Owner in a startup environment.
- Can sketch out a range of visual concepts on paper or using software applications (e.g., wireframes, screen mock-ups, workflows) to test user interfaces/user experience.
- Can clearly communicate ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Know how to interpret user research.
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced, Agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have a hands-on approach to problem-solving and ensuring smooth operations.
- Have a high level of concentration and resilience to stay focused on a project to the end and meet client deadlines.
- Feel strongly about sustainability and want to have an impact on climate change (highly desired).
- Have the ability to work independently.
Bonus points if you:
- Have an open, flexible, and adaptable mindset to cope with a rapidly changing set of tasks.
- Have the ability to relate well to other professionals and work in a specialist team.
- Visa Sponsorship: Not Available.
- Work on projects with a sustainability impact and contribute to climate change efforts.
- Work within a highly motivated team in an innovative and rapidly growing global company.
- Opportunity to have a direct impact and be a key part of the growth and development of the business and the team.
- Opportunity to work with, collaborate with, and learn from sustainability SMEs who are passionate about their work.
- Competitive benefits including flexible working, 25 days holiday, two volunteering days off, and the day off for your Birthday.
- Cooperative, supportive, and open working atmosphere.
Anthesis is a UK-based B Corp with clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals. Founded in 2013, Anthesis combines the reach of big professional services groups with the deep expertise of boutiques.
What They Are Solving: Anthesis has clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser, Cisco, Tesco, The North Face, and Target. They also support early-stage companies through Anthesis Ventures. The company brings together 1000+ experts operating in 42 countries around the world.
Why You’ll Love Working at Anthesis:
The Anthesis team:
- Identifies with values and quality of work vested in their people, wanting them to thrive, develop, and succeed.
- Has a real impact on sustainability and climate change.
- Offers a cooperative, supportive, and open working atmosphere.
- Consists of team players with excellent communication skills.
- Values both the well-being and professional development of their people.