Senior Software Developer
Anthesis is tackling the worlds greatest challenges by offering an unrivalled spread of sustainability services to help you achieve your goals and have an impact on the sustainability and climate change!
Annual Salary: €60,000 to €68,000 EUR.
Remote for European residents only.
Timezone: Europe (GMT – GMT+4).
Stack: Python, Django, SQL.
As a Senior Python Software Developer and Architect:
- Own several technical aspects of Anthesis products end-to-end.
- Lead the design of the software architecture.
- Assist with support and development for other projects as required.
- Support the Product Owner and other stakeholders on specification and design issues.
- Present ideas for system improvements.
- Analyze user requirements.
- Work closely with other staff, such as product owners, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals.
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience working with Python – Django, on highly complex software systems.
- Have experience owning and architecting complex Python – Django solutions.
- Have a good understanding of relational databases, especially MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
- Possess basic knowledge of Linux systems and commands.
- Have excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Can work independently.
- Are proficient in English with highly communicative and teamwork skills.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with a focus on the success of the team over the individual.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with traceability systems, natural resource management, and/or the waste sector.
- You have a passion for sustainability.
- You have remote work experience.
- Any projects you work on will have an impact on sustainability and climate change.
- Work within a highly motivated team in an innovative and rapidly growing global company.
- Opportunity to have a direct impact and be a key part of the growth and development of the business and the team.
- Opportunity to work with, collaborate with, and learn from sustainability SME’s who are passionate about the work they do and the impact Anthesis can have.
- Competitive benefits including flexible working, 25 days holiday and two volunteering days off, and the day off for your Birthday.
- Cooperative, supportive, and open working atmosphere.
Anthesis is a UK-based B Corp with clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals. Founded in 2013, Anthesis combines the reach of big professional services groups with the deep expertise of boutiques.
What They Are Solving: Anthesis has clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser, Cisco, Tesco, The North Face, and Target. They also support early-stage companies through Anthesis Ventures. The company brings together 1000+ experts operating in 42 countries around the world.
Why You’ll Love Working at Anthesis:
The Anthesis team:
- Identifies with values and quality of work vested in their people, wanting them to thrive, develop, and succeed.
- Has a real impact on sustainability and climate change.
- Offers a cooperative, supportive, and open working atmosphere.
- Consists of team players with excellent communication skills.
- Values both the well-being and professional development of their people.
Get hired within 2-4 weeks from today
- Choose Role
- Power Quiz Phase
- 5 min video Recording
- 2nd Technical Test
- Remote-Hire Phase